Social Media Marketing and Champagne use a lot in common. Oddly enough, in researching Champagne, one finds some interesting similarities between good Champagne as well as a good Social Media Marketing program.
Champagne is often a symbol of “the good life.” It’s for celebrations, anniversaries, holidays and everything in between. Social Media has taken over small business marketing programs and when done well, it too is often a symbol of “the excellent life” as social media marketing will help a business’s net profit.
Here are 10 similarities between good Champagne and good social networking.
1. Champagne is unique; there is nothing else like it. This is the same as your social networking program. Be unique; set you and your brand apart.
2. Champagne became renowned due to the association with French kings. European Royalty marketed the message with the sparkling wine from Champagne and therefore its association with luxury and power. With this kind of marketing, there is an opportunity to function as the “royalty” with your niche. Speak with authority; demonstrate that you are a leader with your field. Market what you know and have a very sound strategy.
3. Champagne can be a toast to optimism. That’s what makes social networking completely different from traditional media. It too is fairly optimistic. This kind of marketing highlights the good, the happy along with the successes.
4. Scientists claim that there ought to be 49 million bubbles in most bottles. This simple truth is not of any particular worth, apart from it is often a really interesting fact to toss in ~ something to cover when you have your next glass of Champagne.
5. When opening a bottle of Champagne, the sheer pressure inside the bottle could cause the cork to shoot into orbit. When you do social media marketing …Read More