Social Media Marketing and Champagne use a lot in common. Oddly enough, in researching Champagne, one finds some interesting similarities between good Champagne as well as a good Social Media Marketing program.
Champagne is often a symbol of “the good life.” It’s for celebrations, anniversaries, holidays and everything in between. Social Media has taken over small business marketing programs and when done well, it too is often a symbol of “the excellent life” as social media marketing will help a business’s net profit.
Here are 10 similarities between good Champagne and good social networking.
1. Champagne is unique; there is nothing else like it. This is the same as your social networking program. Be unique; set you and your brand apart.
2. Champagne became renowned due to the association with French kings. European Royalty marketed the message with the sparkling wine from Champagne and therefore its association with luxury and power. With this kind of marketing, there is an opportunity to function as the “royalty” with your niche. Speak with authority; demonstrate that you are a leader with your field. Market what you know and have a very sound strategy.
3. Champagne can be a toast to optimism. That’s what makes social networking completely different from traditional media. It too is fairly optimistic. This kind of marketing highlights the good, the happy along with the successes.
4. Scientists claim that there ought to be 49 million bubbles in most bottles. This simple truth is not of any particular worth, apart from it is often a really interesting fact to toss in ~ something to cover when you have your next glass of Champagne.
5. When opening a bottle of Champagne, the sheer pressure inside the bottle could cause the cork to shoot into orbit. When you do social media marketing right, you as well can have the explosion with the cork as the message goes viral. What a wonderful feeling that is certainly!
6. What is your distinct flavor profile? There is often a variety of sweetness levels in Champagne. Each producer results in a unique flavor profile. Consider this because you write you – even if you be communicating things that others have covered, by using your unique flavor profile you’ll be able to give this page a twist that nobody else can.
7. What is your style? Are you choosing “light and crisp” or “rich and creamy?” These are the two “styles” of Champagne. You might think of “light and crisp” as many little posts covering some topics. “Rich and creamy” could be more in-depth, more exploratory.
8. Everyone knows Champagne ages well. Your social website marketing should age just as well. A good program will serve you well for any very long time. The process to create Champagne is neither quick nor easy. It’s time-consuming from start to finish – a lot of thought and experience has been placed into the task. It’s important that you simply run your program the same. While this sort of marketing … READ MORE ...